For bigger systems
using mineral or mineral-based synthetic lubricants
Using a large-scale version of the proven technology found in the CSR range, STELSEP’s large separators utilise internationally standardised bulk containers to minimise the cost of manufacture.
That benefit is passed on to the customer, along with our legendary support, consistent reliability and excellent performance.
Lasting up to 16,000 hours in use, these are the ultimate in large scale economical condensate cleaning.
● No power consumption, small footprint
● No moving parts – no floats, weirs, oil containers or sensors
● No maintenance required (except weekly quality check) for up to 16,000 hours
● Cartridge-type replacement filter ensures quick & clean service routine.
● Economically engineered—Lowest ‘cost of ownership’ of all possible solutions
● Up to 2 years between services at capacities of 3500 or 7000 cfm (@ 8000 hours p.a.)
At end-of-life the full, spent IBC complete with captured oil should be removed from site by a licensed contractor and replaced with a new IBCK. The pressure relief chamber and pipe-work are retained for re-fitting. The operation is quick and simple, and should be be done, at most, every 2 years.